P225,000 IN CASH PRIZES await the winners of the UFC REEL LIFE: Nagsasama-samang Sarap Short Film Competition. Join now!
Mobile Filmmaking Philippines supports the short film competition of UFC.
Full Mechanics of the competition here.
UFC Reel Life: Nagsasama-samang Sarap is a short film competition organized by UFC
in celebration of its 50th anniversary.
All entries must creatively depict the enduring optimism and strength of character of
Filipinos from all walks of life even at the most challenging times. Likewise, they must
also demonstrate the integral role of UFC products in creating masaya and masarap
moments for Filipinos of all ages every day.
- The festival is open to all filmmakers in the Philippines. All entries must have a
maximum length of five (5) minutes, including the opening and closing credits.
- All submissions will be screened by a panel of judges. 30 finalists will be chosen
based on the following criteria: Thematic Storytelling (40%); Creativity and
Originality (40%); and Technical Execution (20%).
- The 30 finalists will automatically receive a gift pack from UFC. Likewise, they
are eligible for the following prizes: 1 st Prize (P100,000); 2 nd Prize (P50,000); 3 rd
Prize (P20,000); Best Actor (P5,000); Best Actress (P5,000); Best
Cinematography (P5,000); Best Screenplay (P5,000); Best Editing (P5,000); Best
Director (P15,000); and People’s Choice Award (P15,000).
- All videos submitted should be recorded in horizontal format, and edited in not
less than 720 HD format, but using 1080 HD is highly recommended.
- All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include your
name, title of the film, contact number, names of cast and crew, and a photo of
the director. For larger files, you may use wetransfer.com to create a shareable
link that you can include in your email.
- All submitted videos must use at least one UFC product as an organic part of the
narrative. The UFC products include: UFC Tamis Anghang Banana Catsup, UFC
Sweet Chili Sauce, UFC Tomato Sauce, UFC Gravy, UFC Hot and Spicy Banana
Catsup, UFC Hot Sauce, UFC Spaghetti Sauce, UFC Ready Recipes, and UFC
- A panel of judges will determine the finalists and winners through a deliberation.
The results will be final and irrevocable.
- No film entry shall be an imitation or plagiarized version of any copyrighted work.
UFC Reel Life: Nagsasama-samang Sarap Short Film Competition and its
organizers will not be responsible for any copyright infringement committed by
- The deadline for submission is on November 30, 2020. The 30 finalists will be
announced on December 3, 2020, and the winners will be awarded on December
- The organizers reserve the right to post all entries on their various social media
accounts; namely Sarap UFC, Sarap Pinoy, NutriAsia and its agency, Insight 360
Consultancy Services, Inc.
UFC Reel Life
Real Life. Real Stories.
For more info you may contact the Short Film Competition Director Chris Cahilig Full
Posted by Mobile Filmmaking Philippines